Stonebridge man appears in court charged with murder of Watford mother
Marvin Samuels, 30, is accused of killing 32-year-old Sharlana Diedrick
A man has appeared in court today charged with the murder of a 32-year-old mother in Stonebridge.
Sharlana Diedrick, 32, from Watford, Herts, was found slumped in the back of car outside James Dudson Court in Wyborne Way, on Saturday, at around 11.10pm.
She had been stabbed several times.
She was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, where she died shortly after arrival.
You may also want to watch:
Marvin Samuels, 30, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court charged with her murder.
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey on Friday (5).
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat