Stonebridge man appears in court charged with murder of Watford mother
Marvin Samuels, 30, is accused of killing 32-year-old Sharlana Diedrick
A man has appeared in court today charged with the murder of a 32-year-old mother in Stonebridge.
Sharlana Diedrick, 32, from Watford, Herts, was found slumped in the back of car outside James Dudson Court in Wyborne Way, on Saturday, at around 11.10pm.
She had been stabbed several times.
She was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, where she died shortly after arrival.
You may also want to watch:
Marvin Samuels, 30, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court charged with her murder.
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey on Friday (5).
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17