Stonebridge man appears in court charged with murder of Watford mother
Marvin Samuels, 30, is accused of killing 32-year-old Sharlana Diedrick
A man has appeared in court today charged with the murder of a 32-year-old mother in Stonebridge.
Sharlana Diedrick, 32, from Watford, Herts, was found slumped in the back of car outside James Dudson Court in Wyborne Way, on Saturday, at around 11.10pm.
She had been stabbed several times.
She was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, where she died shortly after arrival.
You may also want to watch:
Marvin Samuels, 30, of Conduit Way, Stonebridge, appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court charged with her murder.
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey on Friday (5).
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 10 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton