Stonebridge man accused of murdering Watford mother appears in court
Marvin Samuels, 31, is charged with killing Sharlana Diedrick in September
A Stonebridge man charged with stabbing a mother to death and dumping her body in a car has appeared in court today (Friday).
Marvin Samuels, 31, of Conduit Way, is accused of murdering Sharlana Diedrick, whose body was discovered in the vehicle parked in Wybourne Way, also in Stonebridge, on September 29 this year.
Ms Diedrick, 32, who lived in Watford but grew up in Derby, was pronounced dead shortly after arrival at hospital.
Samuels appeared at the Old Bailey for a brief hearing before Judge Timothy Pontius during which he spoke only to confirm his name.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned until January 25 next year to allow further reports to be prepared.
Samuels has yet to enter a plea to a charge of murder.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling