Stonebridge man accused of murdering Watford mother appears in court
Marvin Samuels, 31, is charged with killing Sharlana Diedrick in September
A Stonebridge man charged with stabbing a mother to death and dumping her body in a car has appeared in court today (Friday).
Marvin Samuels, 31, of Conduit Way, is accused of murdering Sharlana Diedrick, whose body was discovered in the vehicle parked in Wybourne Way, also in Stonebridge, on September 29 this year.
Ms Diedrick, 32, who lived in Watford but grew up in Derby, was pronounced dead shortly after arrival at hospital.
Samuels appeared at the Old Bailey for a brief hearing before Judge Timothy Pontius during which he spoke only to confirm his name.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned until January 25 next year to allow further reports to be prepared.
Samuels has yet to enter a plea to a charge of murder.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million