Stonebridge man accused of murdering Watford mother appears in court
Marvin Samuels, 31, is charged with killing Sharlana Diedrick in September
A Stonebridge man charged with stabbing a mother to death and dumping her body in a car has appeared in court today (Friday).
Marvin Samuels, 31, of Conduit Way, is accused of murdering Sharlana Diedrick, whose body was discovered in the vehicle parked in Wybourne Way, also in Stonebridge, on September 29 this year.
Ms Diedrick, 32, who lived in Watford but grew up in Derby, was pronounced dead shortly after arrival at hospital.
Samuels appeared at the Old Bailey for a brief hearing before Judge Timothy Pontius during which he spoke only to confirm his name.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned until January 25 next year to allow further reports to be prepared.
Samuels has yet to enter a plea to a charge of murder.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough