Stonebridge man accused of murdering Watford mother appears in court
Marvin Samuels, 31, is charged with killing Sharlana Diedrick in September
A Stonebridge man charged with stabbing a mother to death and dumping her body in a car has appeared in court today (Friday).
Marvin Samuels, 31, of Conduit Way, is accused of murdering Sharlana Diedrick, whose body was discovered in the vehicle parked in Wybourne Way, also in Stonebridge, on September 29 this year.
Ms Diedrick, 32, who lived in Watford but grew up in Derby, was pronounced dead shortly after arrival at hospital.
Samuels appeared at the Old Bailey for a brief hearing before Judge Timothy Pontius during which he spoke only to confirm his name.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned until January 25 next year to allow further reports to be prepared.
Samuels has yet to enter a plea to a charge of murder.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea