Stonebridge drug dealer jailed and banned from owning more than one mobile phone
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from Stonebridge has been jailed and banned from owning more than one mobile phone for five years.
Carlton Jones, of Hillside, was sentenced to two years and seven months in prison after police found 56 wraps of cocaine during a search of his house.
Harrow Crown Court heard the 29-year-old police carried out the search after he was found with five wraps of cocaine when he was stopped in a cab in Craven Park, Harlesden, on July 17 this year.
Officers also found money and two mobile phones in his home.
Jones admitted possession with intent to supply Class ‘A’ drugs in September and was sentenced on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Under the terms of a five-year post-conviction Asbo issued to him he faces arrest if he is found with more than one mobile phone or SIM card, which must be registered in his name.
DC Paul Connelly from Brent said: “This is a fantastic result following an extensive investigation into drugs supply in Brent. Anti-social behaviour, street crime and burglary are priorities for the London Borough of Brent and removing a drug dealer like Jones will prevent further offending.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
“I encourage anyone with information about drug supply or any other crime to speak to their Safer Neighbourhoods Team or call Crimestoppers anonymously.”