Stonebridge drug dealer jailed and banned from owning more than one mobile phone
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from Stonebridge has been jailed and banned from owning more than one mobile phone for five years.
Carlton Jones, of Hillside, was sentenced to two years and seven months in prison after police found 56 wraps of cocaine during a search of his house.
Harrow Crown Court heard the 29-year-old police carried out the search after he was found with five wraps of cocaine when he was stopped in a cab in Craven Park, Harlesden, on July 17 this year.
Officers also found money and two mobile phones in his home.
Jones admitted possession with intent to supply Class ‘A’ drugs in September and was sentenced on Wednesday.
Under the terms of a five-year post-conviction Asbo issued to him he faces arrest if he is found with more than one mobile phone or SIM card, which must be registered in his name.
DC Paul Connelly from Brent said: “This is a fantastic result following an extensive investigation into drugs supply in Brent. Anti-social behaviour, street crime and burglary are priorities for the London Borough of Brent and removing a drug dealer like Jones will prevent further offending.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 4 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 5 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 6 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 7 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 8 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 9 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 10 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
“I encourage anyone with information about drug supply or any other crime to speak to their Safer Neighbourhoods Team or call Crimestoppers anonymously.”