Stolen Mercedes belonging to Arsenal player David Ospina is found dumped in Wembley
- Credit: PA WIRE
The hunt is on to find the thieves who dumped an Arsenal star’s car in Wembley Park after stealing the vehicle from his home in Hampstead.
The crooks broke into home of David Ospina in the middle of the night undetected, stole his car keys and took his luxury Mercedes on a joyride across north London before abandoning it.
The burglary was perfectly timed for when the goalkeeper was abroad while on international duty for his home country of Colombia.
A spokesman for the Gunners star said nobody was hurt.
Police say they are still hunting the criminal or criminals responsible for taking Mr Ospina’s car between October 9 at 11pm and 8am the following day.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman added: “No arrests have been made at this time and enquiries.”
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'