Stolen Mercedes belonging to Arsenal player David Ospina is found dumped in Wembley
- Credit: PA WIRE
The hunt is on to find the thieves who dumped an Arsenal star’s car in Wembley Park after stealing the vehicle from his home in Hampstead.
The crooks broke into home of David Ospina in the middle of the night undetected, stole his car keys and took his luxury Mercedes on a joyride across north London before abandoning it.
The burglary was perfectly timed for when the goalkeeper was abroad while on international duty for his home country of Colombia.
A spokesman for the Gunners star said nobody was hurt.
Police say they are still hunting the criminal or criminals responsible for taking Mr Ospina’s car between October 9 at 11pm and 8am the following day.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman added: “No arrests have been made at this time and enquiries.”
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding