Stolen Mercedes belonging to Arsenal player David Ospina is found dumped in Wembley
- Credit: PA WIRE
The hunt is on to find the thieves who dumped an Arsenal star’s car in Wembley Park after stealing the vehicle from his home in Hampstead.
The crooks broke into home of David Ospina in the middle of the night undetected, stole his car keys and took his luxury Mercedes on a joyride across north London before abandoning it.
The burglary was perfectly timed for when the goalkeeper was abroad while on international duty for his home country of Colombia.
A spokesman for the Gunners star said nobody was hurt.
Police say they are still hunting the criminal or criminals responsible for taking Mr Ospina’s car between October 9 at 11pm and 8am the following day.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman added: “No arrests have been made at this time and enquiries.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods