Stolen Mercedes belonging to Arsenal player David Ospina is found dumped in Wembley
- Credit: PA WIRE
The hunt is on to find the thieves who dumped an Arsenal star’s car in Wembley Park after stealing the vehicle from his home in Hampstead.
The crooks broke into home of David Ospina in the middle of the night undetected, stole his car keys and took his luxury Mercedes on a joyride across north London before abandoning it.
The burglary was perfectly timed for when the goalkeeper was abroad while on international duty for his home country of Colombia.
A spokesman for the Gunners star said nobody was hurt.
Police say they are still hunting the criminal or criminals responsible for taking Mr Ospina’s car between October 9 at 11pm and 8am the following day.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman added: “No arrests have been made at this time and enquiries.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton