Woman stabbed to death in Harlesden knew the Brent man found dead in Green Park the same day
- Credit: Archant
Police have discovered a woman fatally stabbed in Harlesden knew the Brent man who died in Green Park the same day.
Emergency services were called to Ambleside Road at 12.07pm on October 10 following reports of a death at the property.
Officers found the body of 21-year-old Niyat Berhane Teklemariam.
Results of a post mortem revealed she had been fatally stabbed in the neck, Scotland Yard said.
Her next of kin has been informed.
At 12.19pm the same day British Transport Police officers told police that a man had died on the underground at Green Park.
The death of Amanuel Amahatsion, 38, is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 5 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 6 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
A police spokesperson said: "Ms Teklemariam and Mr Amahatsion, who were both from Brent, were known to each other and the deaths are being treated as linked.
"No other persons are sought in connection with this investigation."
Enquiries into the full circumstances continue.