Woman stabbed to death in Harlesden knew the Brent man found dead in Green Park the same day
- Credit: Archant
Police have discovered a woman fatally stabbed in Harlesden knew the Brent man who died in Green Park the same day.
Emergency services were called to Ambleside Road at 12.07pm on October 10 following reports of a death at the property.
Officers found the body of 21-year-old Niyat Berhane Teklemariam.
Results of a post mortem revealed she had been fatally stabbed in the neck, Scotland Yard said.
Her next of kin has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
At 12.19pm the same day British Transport Police officers told police that a man had died on the underground at Green Park.
The death of Amanuel Amahatsion, 38, is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 7 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 8 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 9 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 10 Wembley Park's bars and restaurants back in business on May 17
A police spokesperson said: "Ms Teklemariam and Mr Amahatsion, who were both from Brent, were known to each other and the deaths are being treated as linked.
"No other persons are sought in connection with this investigation."
Enquiries into the full circumstances continue.