Woman stabbed to death in Harlesden knew the Brent man found dead in Green Park the same day
- Credit: Archant
Police have discovered a woman fatally stabbed in Harlesden knew the Brent man who died in Green Park the same day.
Emergency services were called to Ambleside Road at 12.07pm on October 10 following reports of a death at the property.
Officers found the body of 21-year-old Niyat Berhane Teklemariam.
Results of a post mortem revealed she had been fatally stabbed in the neck, Scotland Yard said.
Her next of kin has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
At 12.19pm the same day British Transport Police officers told police that a man had died on the underground at Green Park.
The death of Amanuel Amahatsion, 38, is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
A police spokesperson said: "Ms Teklemariam and Mr Amahatsion, who were both from Brent, were known to each other and the deaths are being treated as linked.
"No other persons are sought in connection with this investigation."
Enquiries into the full circumstances continue.