Woman stabbed to death in Harlesden knew the Brent man found dead in Green Park the same day
- Credit: Archant
Police have discovered a woman fatally stabbed in Harlesden knew the Brent man who died in Green Park the same day.
Emergency services were called to Ambleside Road at 12.07pm on October 10 following reports of a death at the property.
Officers found the body of 21-year-old Niyat Berhane Teklemariam.
Results of a post mortem revealed she had been fatally stabbed in the neck, Scotland Yard said.
Her next of kin has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
At 12.19pm the same day British Transport Police officers told police that a man had died on the underground at Green Park.
The death of Amanuel Amahatsion, 38, is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 3 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
- 10 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
A police spokesperson said: "Ms Teklemariam and Mr Amahatsion, who were both from Brent, were known to each other and the deaths are being treated as linked.
"No other persons are sought in connection with this investigation."
Enquiries into the full circumstances continue.