Spanish student stabbed by robbers in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find two robbers who stabbed a Spanish student in Willesden in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 30-year-old victim was viciously attacked after trying to fight off the pair who attempted to steal his backpack outside Brondesbury Court in Willesden Lane, at around 12.35am.
He was rushed to hospital with serious injuries but his condition has improved and is described as stable and non life-threatening.
The suspects are black and age between 18 and 20.
DC Fiona Davidson from Brent CID, is appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “This was a shockingly violent attack on a man who was simply attempting to prevent the robbery of his bag.
“I would urge anyone who saw what happened, or who has information about those responsible, to make contact with police.”
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
Anyone with information can call officers on 020 8733 3709 or speak with Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.