Spanish student stabbed by robbers in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find two robbers who stabbed a Spanish student in Willesden in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 30-year-old victim was viciously attacked after trying to fight off the pair who attempted to steal his backpack outside Brondesbury Court in Willesden Lane, at around 12.35am.
He was rushed to hospital with serious injuries but his condition has improved and is described as stable and non life-threatening.
The suspects are black and age between 18 and 20.
DC Fiona Davidson from Brent CID, is appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “This was a shockingly violent attack on a man who was simply attempting to prevent the robbery of his bag.
“I would urge anyone who saw what happened, or who has information about those responsible, to make contact with police.”
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Anyone with information can call officers on 020 8733 3709 or speak with Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.