Spanish student stabbed by robbers in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find two robbers who stabbed a Spanish student in Willesden in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 30-year-old victim was viciously attacked after trying to fight off the pair who attempted to steal his backpack outside Brondesbury Court in Willesden Lane, at around 12.35am.
He was rushed to hospital with serious injuries but his condition has improved and is described as stable and non life-threatening.
The suspects are black and age between 18 and 20.
DC Fiona Davidson from Brent CID, is appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “This was a shockingly violent attack on a man who was simply attempting to prevent the robbery of his bag.
“I would urge anyone who saw what happened, or who has information about those responsible, to make contact with police.”
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 5 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
Anyone with information can call officers on 020 8733 3709 or speak with Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.