Spanish student stabbed by robbers in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find two robbers who stabbed a Spanish student in Willesden in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 30-year-old victim was viciously attacked after trying to fight off the pair who attempted to steal his backpack outside Brondesbury Court in Willesden Lane, at around 12.35am.
He was rushed to hospital with serious injuries but his condition has improved and is described as stable and non life-threatening.
The suspects are black and age between 18 and 20.
DC Fiona Davidson from Brent CID, is appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “This was a shockingly violent attack on a man who was simply attempting to prevent the robbery of his bag.
“I would urge anyone who saw what happened, or who has information about those responsible, to make contact with police.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend
Anyone with information can call officers on 020 8733 3709 or speak with Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.