South Kilburn teenager admits Royal Wedding attack in Kensal Rise
Victims were beaten up and had pizza rubbed in their hair after celebrating nuptials
A teenager from South Kilburn has admitted attacking two legal secretaries who were out celebrating the Royal Wedding in Kensal Rise.
Precious Gordon, 19, of Nelson Close, left Daniela Holischeck in a bloodied mess and needing a fortnight off sick following the savage beating in Bathurst Gardens, just after midnight April 30 last year.
The Old Bailey heard Gordon, Kalee Powell, 18, from Northolt, and a third girl who is not on trial, attacked Ms Holicheck and Birgit Habersetzer after they were called ‘idiots’ when they knocked a pizza out of the hands of Ms Holicheck’s flatmate.
Ms Holischeck told jurors she felt as if it was ‘raining fists’ during the 10 minute attack and she became so desperate she kicked out at a car in an attempt to start its alarm.
She said: “They managed to grab my hair and pull me to the ground, and started to kick me.
“I could feel pizza being rubbed in my hair - bits of cheese coming down on me.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 10 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
“There was so much blood everywhere - my face was full of blood, my hair was full of blood.”
Miss Habersetzer had brought the pizza as a late night snack and was taking it home.
The two victims had been celebrating the wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton in a local pub but had drunk only fruit juice because they were in training for a charity fun run
Helen Guest, prosecuting, told jurors all three girls were guilty of ‘unprovoked, drunken and violent behaviour.’
The teenagers were arrested by officers in a patrolling police car.
Gordon has admitted affray and two counts of common assault.
Powell denies the charges claiming she had been trying to stop the fight.