South Kilburn man admits handling stolen goods following burglary in Barnet
Darren Macalindon pleads guilty at Hendon Magistrates Court
A man has admitted handling stolen goods after police uncovered thousands of pounds worth of designer clothing in South Kilburn.
Darren Macalindon, of Cambridge Road, was arrested after officers raided his home on Tuesday.
Brent police were acting on a tip-off in connection with a burglary in Barnet.
The 28-year-old was charged with handling/receiving stolen goods and appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court yesterday (Wednesday) were he pleaded guilty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody for sentencing at a later date.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods