South Kilburn man admits handling stolen goods following burglary in Barnet
Darren Macalindon pleads guilty at Hendon Magistrates Court
A man has admitted handling stolen goods after police uncovered thousands of pounds worth of designer clothing in South Kilburn.
Darren Macalindon, of Cambridge Road, was arrested after officers raided his home on Tuesday.
Brent police were acting on a tip-off in connection with a burglary in Barnet.
The 28-year-old was charged with handling/receiving stolen goods and appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court yesterday (Wednesday) were he pleaded guilty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody for sentencing at a later date.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer