South Kilburn man admits handling stolen goods following burglary in Barnet
Darren Macalindon pleads guilty at Hendon Magistrates Court
A man has admitted handling stolen goods after police uncovered thousands of pounds worth of designer clothing in South Kilburn.
Darren Macalindon, of Cambridge Road, was arrested after officers raided his home on Tuesday.
Brent police were acting on a tip-off in connection with a burglary in Barnet.
The 28-year-old was charged with handling/receiving stolen goods and appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court yesterday (Wednesday) were he pleaded guilty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody for sentencing at a later date.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London