South Kilburn man admits handling stolen goods following burglary in Barnet
Darren Macalindon pleads guilty at Hendon Magistrates Court
A man has admitted handling stolen goods after police uncovered thousands of pounds worth of designer clothing in South Kilburn.
Darren Macalindon, of Cambridge Road, was arrested after officers raided his home on Tuesday.
Brent police were acting on a tip-off in connection with a burglary in Barnet.
The 28-year-old was charged with handling/receiving stolen goods and appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court yesterday (Wednesday) were he pleaded guilty.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody for sentencing at a later date.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill