Six years in jail for Kilburn drug dealer caught with £105k worth of cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police caught Mohamed Guetfi after raiding his home in Kilburn Park Raod
A drug dealer from Kilburn who was caught red-handed with more than £105,000 worth of cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis has been jailed for six years.
Mohamed Guetfi, 46, was snared by Brent Police when they uncovered his drugs stash after raiding his home in Kilburn Park Road on February 15 this year.
Officers seized two large holdalls containing a kilo of cocaine, 196g of MDMA (which is commonly known as ecstasy), two kilos of cannabis resin and cash.
The drugs had a street value of around £105,655.
You may also want to watch:
Last Friday at Harrow Crown Court, Guefi admitted two counts of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and one charge of possession with intent to supply calls B drugs.
DC Emma Smy, from Brent Police, said: The action taken by Brent Police sends a message to those who engage in the dealing of illegal drugs that they will be dealt with robustly.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
“It is not a victimless crime as it directly affects the Communities who have to suffer the impact of the selling and use of illegal drugs through anti social behaviour and crime.
“The sentence handed down to Guetfi should be a deterrent and crime prevention message to those engaged or tempted to engage in the selling of illegal drugs.”