Six years in jail for Kilburn drug dealer caught with £105k worth of cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police caught Mohamed Guetfi after raiding his home in Kilburn Park Raod
A drug dealer from Kilburn who was caught red-handed with more than £105,000 worth of cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis has been jailed for six years.
Mohamed Guetfi, 46, was snared by Brent Police when they uncovered his drugs stash after raiding his home in Kilburn Park Road on February 15 this year.
Officers seized two large holdalls containing a kilo of cocaine, 196g of MDMA (which is commonly known as ecstasy), two kilos of cannabis resin and cash.
The drugs had a street value of around £105,655.
You may also want to watch:
Last Friday at Harrow Crown Court, Guefi admitted two counts of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and one charge of possession with intent to supply calls B drugs.
DC Emma Smy, from Brent Police, said: The action taken by Brent Police sends a message to those who engage in the dealing of illegal drugs that they will be dealt with robustly.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill
“It is not a victimless crime as it directly affects the Communities who have to suffer the impact of the selling and use of illegal drugs through anti social behaviour and crime.
“The sentence handed down to Guetfi should be a deterrent and crime prevention message to those engaged or tempted to engage in the selling of illegal drugs.”