Six years in jail for Kilburn drug dealer caught with £105k worth of cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police caught Mohamed Guetfi after raiding his home in Kilburn Park Raod
A drug dealer from Kilburn who was caught red-handed with more than £105,000 worth of cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis has been jailed for six years.
Mohamed Guetfi, 46, was snared by Brent Police when they uncovered his drugs stash after raiding his home in Kilburn Park Road on February 15 this year.
Officers seized two large holdalls containing a kilo of cocaine, 196g of MDMA (which is commonly known as ecstasy), two kilos of cannabis resin and cash.
The drugs had a street value of around £105,655.
Last Friday at Harrow Crown Court, Guefi admitted two counts of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and one charge of possession with intent to supply calls B drugs.
DC Emma Smy, from Brent Police, said: The action taken by Brent Police sends a message to those who engage in the dealing of illegal drugs that they will be dealt with robustly.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
“It is not a victimless crime as it directly affects the Communities who have to suffer the impact of the selling and use of illegal drugs through anti social behaviour and crime.
“The sentence handed down to Guetfi should be a deterrent and crime prevention message to those engaged or tempted to engage in the selling of illegal drugs.”