Six people appear in court in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Three are charged with murder the other three with violent offences
Six people charged in connection with the killing of a 25-year-old roofer in Dollis Hill have appeared in court today (Thursday).
Luke Fitzpatrick was stabbed to death in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19, after watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub.
His 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Two teenage boys age 16 and 17, and Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
Walters and the 16-year-old from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reason, are also accused of attempted murder, unlawful wounding and violent disorder.
The 17-year-old has additionally been charged with attempted murder, grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and violent disorder.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
Ali Abdallah, 20, Mustafa Bereima, 19, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, stood in the dock accused of violent disorder.
All three and the 17-year-old were bailed to appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 12.
Walters and the 16-year-old are due back in court tomorrow morning (Friday).