Six people appear in court in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Three are charged with murder the other three with violent offences
Six people charged in connection with the killing of a 25-year-old roofer in Dollis Hill have appeared in court today (Thursday).
Luke Fitzpatrick was stabbed to death in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19, after watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub.
His 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Two teenage boys age 16 and 17, and Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
Walters and the 16-year-old from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reason, are also accused of attempted murder, unlawful wounding and violent disorder.
The 17-year-old has additionally been charged with attempted murder, grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and violent disorder.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
Ali Abdallah, 20, Mustafa Bereima, 19, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, stood in the dock accused of violent disorder.
All three and the 17-year-old were bailed to appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 12.
Walters and the 16-year-old are due back in court tomorrow morning (Friday).