Shopper beaten and robbed of her �10,000 Cartier watch in Cricklewood
Victim targeted outside Matalan car park
Detectives are appealing for information after a woman was beaten and robbed of her Cartier watch in a Cricklewood car park.
The 54-year-old victim was attacked as she walked to her car outside Matalan in Cricklewood Broadway, on May 23 at 2.30pm.
The robber grabbed her wrist from behind and punched her in her face when she resisted before fleeing with the timepiece worth more than �10,000.
The victim and a cyclist gave chase along the Edgware Road (A5) but the robber got away.
You may also want to watch:
The stolen watch is a yellow gold Cartier Tank Francaise (Model W50002N2) with a Roman numeral white face.
The suspect is a black man, in his twenties around 5ft 8 inches tall and slim build.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
He was wearing a black hooded top and dark coloured baseball cap.
PC Brett Skowron from Brent Police has appealed for witnesses and anyone who has been offered a Cartier watch for sale to contact him, he added: “It would have been busy at the time.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0208 733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.