Shopper beaten and robbed of her �10,000 Cartier watch in Cricklewood
Victim targeted outside Matalan car park
Detectives are appealing for information after a woman was beaten and robbed of her Cartier watch in a Cricklewood car park.
The 54-year-old victim was attacked as she walked to her car outside Matalan in Cricklewood Broadway, on May 23 at 2.30pm.
The robber grabbed her wrist from behind and punched her in her face when she resisted before fleeing with the timepiece worth more than �10,000.
The victim and a cyclist gave chase along the Edgware Road (A5) but the robber got away.
You may also want to watch:
The stolen watch is a yellow gold Cartier Tank Francaise (Model W50002N2) with a Roman numeral white face.
The suspect is a black man, in his twenties around 5ft 8 inches tall and slim build.
- 1 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 7 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 8 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 9 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
He was wearing a black hooded top and dark coloured baseball cap.
PC Brett Skowron from Brent Police has appealed for witnesses and anyone who has been offered a Cartier watch for sale to contact him, he added: “It would have been busy at the time.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0208 733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.