Shopper beaten and robbed of her �10,000 Cartier watch in Cricklewood
Victim targeted outside Matalan car park
Detectives are appealing for information after a woman was beaten and robbed of her Cartier watch in a Cricklewood car park.
The 54-year-old victim was attacked as she walked to her car outside Matalan in Cricklewood Broadway, on May 23 at 2.30pm.
The robber grabbed her wrist from behind and punched her in her face when she resisted before fleeing with the timepiece worth more than �10,000.
The victim and a cyclist gave chase along the Edgware Road (A5) but the robber got away.
You may also want to watch:
The stolen watch is a yellow gold Cartier Tank Francaise (Model W50002N2) with a Roman numeral white face.
The suspect is a black man, in his twenties around 5ft 8 inches tall and slim build.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 5 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 6 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 7 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
He was wearing a black hooded top and dark coloured baseball cap.
PC Brett Skowron from Brent Police has appealed for witnesses and anyone who has been offered a Cartier watch for sale to contact him, he added: “It would have been busy at the time.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0208 733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.