Shopkeeper violently attacked and robbed in Kingsbury
- Credit: Getty Images
Vicious thief targeted SNB News in Hay Lane
The hunt is on to find an armed robber who viciously attacked a shopkeeper in his store in Kingsbury.
The violent thief rushed into SNB News in Hay Lane and coshed the 53-year-old victim over the head with his weapon without saying a word
He then helped himself to the contents of the till during the attack on Monday evening at 7.25pm.
The victim managed to close the till trapping the robber’s hand but he freed himself and fled with the cash.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was treated for facial and head injuries.
The suspect is a black man, aged between 16 – 20, around 5ft 10in, and was wearing blue jeans, dark trainers, dark hooded shiny puffer jacket and grey hooded top.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
PC Louise Whittaker from Brent Police said: “This is an unprovoked attack on the shopkeeper who was working alone.
“He has sustained nasty injuries as a result. I am appealing for anyone with any information regarding this incident to come forward and call us.”
Anyone with information should call PC Whittaker on 020 8733 3350 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.