Shopkeeper violently attacked and robbed in Kingsbury
- Credit: Getty Images
Vicious thief targeted SNB News in Hay Lane
The hunt is on to find an armed robber who viciously attacked a shopkeeper in his store in Kingsbury.
The violent thief rushed into SNB News in Hay Lane and coshed the 53-year-old victim over the head with his weapon without saying a word
He then helped himself to the contents of the till during the attack on Monday evening at 7.25pm.
The victim managed to close the till trapping the robber’s hand but he freed himself and fled with the cash.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was treated for facial and head injuries.
The suspect is a black man, aged between 16 – 20, around 5ft 10in, and was wearing blue jeans, dark trainers, dark hooded shiny puffer jacket and grey hooded top.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
PC Louise Whittaker from Brent Police said: “This is an unprovoked attack on the shopkeeper who was working alone.
“He has sustained nasty injuries as a result. I am appealing for anyone with any information regarding this incident to come forward and call us.”
Anyone with information should call PC Whittaker on 020 8733 3350 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.