Shopkeeper violently attacked and robbed in Kingsbury
- Credit: Getty Images
Vicious thief targeted SNB News in Hay Lane
The hunt is on to find an armed robber who viciously attacked a shopkeeper in his store in Kingsbury.
The violent thief rushed into SNB News in Hay Lane and coshed the 53-year-old victim over the head with his weapon without saying a word
He then helped himself to the contents of the till during the attack on Monday evening at 7.25pm.
The victim managed to close the till trapping the robber’s hand but he freed himself and fled with the cash.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was treated for facial and head injuries.
The suspect is a black man, aged between 16 – 20, around 5ft 10in, and was wearing blue jeans, dark trainers, dark hooded shiny puffer jacket and grey hooded top.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
PC Louise Whittaker from Brent Police said: “This is an unprovoked attack on the shopkeeper who was working alone.
“He has sustained nasty injuries as a result. I am appealing for anyone with any information regarding this incident to come forward and call us.”
Anyone with information should call PC Whittaker on 020 8733 3350 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.