Sex attacker strikes in Wembley Park
- Credit: Archant
Investigation underway after woman subjected to serious sexual assault
The hunt is on to find a sex attacker who targeted a woman in a pedestrian area in Wembley Park.
The victim was subjected to a serious sexual assault on North End Road at the paved area leading to Bridge Road on Sunday at around 11pm.
Brent Police cordoned off the area this morning to carry out a forensic examination.
Detectives from Operation Sapphire, the Met’s specialist team that investigates sex crimes, are leading the hunt.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call them on 020 8733 3718 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants