Seven teenagers appear in court accused of violent disorder following Dollis Hill killing
- Credit: Archant
Seven teenagers charged with violent disorder following a clash in Dollis Hill where a man was stabbed to death appeared in court today.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died and his 56-year-old father Bernard was knifed as he cradled his dying son in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19 last year.
The popular Arsenal fan had been watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub in nearby Coles Green Road when a hooded mob tried to storm the building.
Some of the drinkers gave chase and Luke was fatally wounded.
Keanu Foster, 18, of Ainsworth Close, and Ezekial Moore, 19, of Shepherds Walk, both in Dollis Hill, Francois Somers, 18, of Neasden Lane North, and Aaron Sukkar, 18, of Mitchellbrook Way, both in Neasden; Joshua Beckford, 18, of Blenheim Gardens, Willesden Green, and two boys aged 15 and 16 from the NW2 area, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all accused of violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared before Brent Youth Court where they were given conditional bail to appear before Harrow Crown Court on September 2.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden