Seven teenagers appear in court accused of violent disorder following Dollis Hill killing
- Credit: Archant
Seven teenagers charged with violent disorder following a clash in Dollis Hill where a man was stabbed to death appeared in court today.
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died and his 56-year-old father Bernard was knifed as he cradled his dying son in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19 last year.
The popular Arsenal fan had been watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub in nearby Coles Green Road when a hooded mob tried to storm the building.
Some of the drinkers gave chase and Luke was fatally wounded.
Keanu Foster, 18, of Ainsworth Close, and Ezekial Moore, 19, of Shepherds Walk, both in Dollis Hill, Francois Somers, 18, of Neasden Lane North, and Aaron Sukkar, 18, of Mitchellbrook Way, both in Neasden; Joshua Beckford, 18, of Blenheim Gardens, Willesden Green, and two boys aged 15 and 16 from the NW2 area, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all accused of violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared before Brent Youth Court where they were given conditional bail to appear before Harrow Crown Court on September 2.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley