Seven men charged after police raid addresses across Brent
- Credit: Archant
All are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries
Brent Police have charged seven men following a series of raids last week targeting suspected members of a burglary gang.
Officers stormed a number of homes across the borough following a long-term undercover surveillance operation probing a suspected organised network targeting the Asian community.
All seven are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries and will appear at Harrow Crown Court on June 17.
You may also want to watch:
Ahmed Abdullah, 23, of Stirling Road, Harrow.
Adhiththan Arulanathan, 24, of Uxendon Hill, Wembley.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
- 10 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
Daniel Baptiste, 31, of no fixed abode.
Hakime Cornette-Woolford, 23, of Meadow Way, Wembley.
Emmanuel Ezbon, 22, of Hirst Crescent, north Wembley.
Andre Jarmen, 23, of Church Road, Wembley.
Kevin Watson, 20, of Grittleton Avenue, Wembley.