Seven men charged after police raid addresses across Brent
- Credit: Archant
All are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries
Brent Police have charged seven men following a series of raids last week targeting suspected members of a burglary gang.
Officers stormed a number of homes across the borough following a long-term undercover surveillance operation probing a suspected organised network targeting the Asian community.
All seven are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries and will appear at Harrow Crown Court on June 17.
You may also want to watch:
Ahmed Abdullah, 23, of Stirling Road, Harrow.
Adhiththan Arulanathan, 24, of Uxendon Hill, Wembley.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
Daniel Baptiste, 31, of no fixed abode.
Hakime Cornette-Woolford, 23, of Meadow Way, Wembley.
Emmanuel Ezbon, 22, of Hirst Crescent, north Wembley.
Andre Jarmen, 23, of Church Road, Wembley.
Kevin Watson, 20, of Grittleton Avenue, Wembley.