Seven men charged after police raid addresses across Brent
- Credit: Archant
All are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries
Brent Police have charged seven men following a series of raids last week targeting suspected members of a burglary gang.
Officers stormed a number of homes across the borough following a long-term undercover surveillance operation probing a suspected organised network targeting the Asian community.
All seven are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries and will appear at Harrow Crown Court on June 17.
Ahmed Abdullah, 23, of Stirling Road, Harrow.
Adhiththan Arulanathan, 24, of Uxendon Hill, Wembley.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 Appeal: Boy, 13, missing from Brent since Monday
- 4 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 5 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 6 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Retired police boss: Sacking Met officers 'takes too long'
- 9 Alperton family with autistic son plead to be rehoused
- 10 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
Daniel Baptiste, 31, of no fixed abode.
Hakime Cornette-Woolford, 23, of Meadow Way, Wembley.
Emmanuel Ezbon, 22, of Hirst Crescent, north Wembley.
Andre Jarmen, 23, of Church Road, Wembley.
Kevin Watson, 20, of Grittleton Avenue, Wembley.