Seven men charged after police raid addresses across Brent
- Credit: Archant
All are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries
Brent Police have charged seven men following a series of raids last week targeting suspected members of a burglary gang.
Officers stormed a number of homes across the borough following a long-term undercover surveillance operation probing a suspected organised network targeting the Asian community.
All seven are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries and will appear at Harrow Crown Court on June 17.
You may also want to watch:
Ahmed Abdullah, 23, of Stirling Road, Harrow.
Adhiththan Arulanathan, 24, of Uxendon Hill, Wembley.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
Daniel Baptiste, 31, of no fixed abode.
Hakime Cornette-Woolford, 23, of Meadow Way, Wembley.
Emmanuel Ezbon, 22, of Hirst Crescent, north Wembley.
Andre Jarmen, 23, of Church Road, Wembley.
Kevin Watson, 20, of Grittleton Avenue, Wembley.