Seven men charged after police raid addresses across Brent
- Credit: Archant
All are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries
Brent Police have charged seven men following a series of raids last week targeting suspected members of a burglary gang.
Officers stormed a number of homes across the borough following a long-term undercover surveillance operation probing a suspected organised network targeting the Asian community.
All seven are accused of conspiracy to commit dwelling burglaries and will appear at Harrow Crown Court on June 17.
You may also want to watch:
Ahmed Abdullah, 23, of Stirling Road, Harrow.
Adhiththan Arulanathan, 24, of Uxendon Hill, Wembley.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 7 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
Daniel Baptiste, 31, of no fixed abode.
Hakime Cornette-Woolford, 23, of Meadow Way, Wembley.
Emmanuel Ezbon, 22, of Hirst Crescent, north Wembley.
Andre Jarmen, 23, of Church Road, Wembley.
Kevin Watson, 20, of Grittleton Avenue, Wembley.