Seven arrested in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing are bailed
Two schoolboys and five men were questioned over Dollis Hill double stabbing
Two schoolboys and five men arrested in connection with the murder of a man in Dollis Hill have been bailed.
The boys, both aged 15, two 18-year-olds, and three men aged 19, 20, and 25 were questioned in connection with the death of Luke Fitzpatrick who was stabbed to death on May 19.
The 25-year-old roofer was attacked in Crest Road at the corner of Alder Grove.
His 56-year-old father Bernie was also stabbed during the attack but survived.
You may also want to watch:
Both men had been watching the Champions League at the Ox and Gate pub in Oxgate Lane, Dollis Hill, shortly before they were attacked.
All seven were arrested on Wednesday morning and have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
A 16-year-old boy, from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before Brent Youth Court today charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder, the attempted murder of his father, Grievous Bodily Harm and violent disorder.
He was remanded in custody to reappear at the youth court on June 25.
Detectives are still appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
DCI Tim Duffield, who is heading the investigation, said: “We urgently need to hear from anyone who was in or near the Ox and Gate pub around 11.30pm that evening.
“The pub was still very busy at that time, and we are confident that several people will have seen elements of what happened - we urge them to come forward and contact the incident room.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8358 0400 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Police have arrested a further five people in connection with the double stabbing.
A 16-year-old boy, and two man age 31 and 23, have been bailed until late June.
Two 17-year-old teenagers have been bailed until the end of the month.