Security guard robbed of Willesden supermarket’s takings by three men
Detectives appeal for information following lunchtime theft
The hunt is on to find three men who robbed a security guard of a supermarket’s takings in front of shocked shoppers.
The trio struck as the guard left Sainsbury’s in Walm Lane, Willesden, last Friday (4) at around 1.35pm.
As the guard walked up to his security van with the cash box containing the takings he was approached by two hooded men prompting him to turn back into the store.
He threw the box down one of the aisles but the pair ran after him and retrieved it before fleeing in a getaway car driven by a third accomplice.
You may also want to watch:
The two hooded robbers were white and the driver is described of being black of a light-skinned complexion or mixed race.
All three sped off in an E-class Mercedes car with a 2004 registration down St Paul’s Avenue towards Neasden.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
Anyone with any information or who witnessed the incident should call Finchley Flying Squad on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.