Security guard robbed of Willesden supermarket’s takings by three men
Detectives appeal for information following lunchtime theft
The hunt is on to find three men who robbed a security guard of a supermarket’s takings in front of shocked shoppers.
The trio struck as the guard left Sainsbury’s in Walm Lane, Willesden, last Friday (4) at around 1.35pm.
As the guard walked up to his security van with the cash box containing the takings he was approached by two hooded men prompting him to turn back into the store.
He threw the box down one of the aisles but the pair ran after him and retrieved it before fleeing in a getaway car driven by a third accomplice.
You may also want to watch:
The two hooded robbers were white and the driver is described of being black of a light-skinned complexion or mixed race.
All three sped off in an E-class Mercedes car with a 2004 registration down St Paul’s Avenue towards Neasden.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
Anyone with any information or who witnessed the incident should call Finchley Flying Squad on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.