Second victim of double shooting in Kilburn left traumatised by the death of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Demotix/Press Association Images
A woman injured in a double shooting in Kilburn which left her friend dead has been described as a loving daughter, sister and aunt.
Sabrina Gachette, 24, is also said to have been traumatised by the death of Sabrina Moss, also 24, after the pair were gunned down in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Both women has been out celebrating Ms Moss’ birthday when they were shot in Kilburn High Road after buying something to eat from Woody Grill at around 4am.
Ms Moss, a nursery worker from Neasden with a four-year-old son, was hit in the chest and died in hospital shortly after.
The family of Ms Gachette issued a statement saying: “Sabrina is a loving, courageous, wise and caring individual. She is not only a daughter and sister but an aunty, she was looking forward to the future but this has now been destroyed. No words can describe how we feel as a family.
“Sabrina is currently traumatised. We hope she doesn’t only get through this but also the death of her beloved friend, Sabrina (Moss).
“We would ask anyone who saw what happened to Sabrina, and her friend, to help the police and tell them what they know.”
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 8 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.