Second teenager arrested after Sven Badzak murdered in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
A second teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 22-year-old man in Kilburn.
Sven Badzak was stabbed to death in a "barbaric attack" in Willesden Lane on Saturday (February 6).
A post-mortem examination carried out on February 8 confirmed he died of multiple stab wounds.
A 16-year-old male was also found suffering stab injuries after fleeing into a shop on Willesden Lane.
He remains in hospital in a stable condition, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on this afternoon ( February 10) and taken into custody at a London police station.
Yesterday a 17-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 9 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
He remains in custody at an east London police station, police said.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.