Second teenager arrested after Sven Badzak murdered in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
A second teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 22-year-old man in Kilburn.
Sven Badzak was stabbed to death in a "barbaric attack" in Willesden Lane on Saturday (February 6).
A post-mortem examination carried out on February 8 confirmed he died of multiple stab wounds.
A 16-year-old male was also found suffering stab injuries after fleeing into a shop on Willesden Lane.
He remains in hospital in a stable condition, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on this afternoon ( February 10) and taken into custody at a London police station.
Yesterday a 17-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
He remains in custody at an east London police station, police said.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.