Second teenager arrested after Sven Badzak murdered in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
A second teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 22-year-old man in Kilburn.
Sven Badzak was stabbed to death in a "barbaric attack" in Willesden Lane on Saturday (February 6).
A post-mortem examination carried out on February 8 confirmed he died of multiple stab wounds.
A 16-year-old male was also found suffering stab injuries after fleeing into a shop on Willesden Lane.
He remains in hospital in a stable condition, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on this afternoon ( February 10) and taken into custody at a London police station.
Yesterday a 17-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 3 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 4 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 5 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 6 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 7 Willesden landlord fined more than £700,000 for 'poor quality housing'
- 8 Wembley 16-year-old driven at and chased before fatal stabbing
- 9 Neasden teen jailed for manslaughter of Meshach Williams in Harlesden
- 10 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn
He remains in custody at an east London police station, police said.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.