Second stabbing in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
A driver was stabbed after a collision with another car in Dollis Hill on Thursday night.
Police were called at 1.30am on September 29 to Geary Road and found a 22-year-old man with stab wounds.
He had allegedly been stabbed by two individuals he had been involved in a collision with.
The driver of the vehicle was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and attempted GBH.
He was taken to a central London hospital, where he remains, but his injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No further arrests have been made yet and enquiries continue.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital