Second man shot after partygoer gunned down in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A second person was shot on the same day a man was gunned down at a party in Wembley last week, it has been revealed.
A police email leaked to the Times shows that an hour after a partygoer in his 20s was shot in Grove Way, last Sunday, a second man attended Central Middlesex Hospital with gunshot wounds.
Both suffered non-life threatening injuries.
It was only after the Times contacted the police they admitted that a man had been shot and are investigating whether he was injured at the party as he has yet to give any information to officers.
This revelation means a total of SIX people have been shot in Brent in a violent nine-day period.
In the first of two double shootings a man and a woman were shot in Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge, on April 22.
Two days later two men in their 20s were shot in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury.
- 1 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 2 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 5 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 6 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 7 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 8 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 9 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 10 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
If both men were actually shot at the same party in Grove Way this will mean there have been THREE double shootings in less than a fortnight.
Brent Police told the Times they believe the shootings are gang-related and they are tacking action to tackle the ‘escalating disputes’.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.