Second man shot after partygoer gunned down in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A second person was shot on the same day a man was gunned down at a party in Wembley last week, it has been revealed.
A police email leaked to the Times shows that an hour after a partygoer in his 20s was shot in Grove Way, last Sunday, a second man attended Central Middlesex Hospital with gunshot wounds.
Both suffered non-life threatening injuries.
It was only after the Times contacted the police they admitted that a man had been shot and are investigating whether he was injured at the party as he has yet to give any information to officers.
This revelation means a total of SIX people have been shot in Brent in a violent nine-day period.
You may also want to watch:
In the first of two double shootings a man and a woman were shot in Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge, on April 22.
Two days later two men in their 20s were shot in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
If both men were actually shot at the same party in Grove Way this will mean there have been THREE double shootings in less than a fortnight.
Brent Police told the Times they believe the shootings are gang-related and they are tacking action to tackle the ‘escalating disputes’.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.