Second man charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss.
Hassan Hussain, 28, from the Willesden area is also charged with the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette, two counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
Mr Hussain will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today, Friday.
The charge follows a police operation on Wednesday (2) in relation to the murder of Miss Moss and the attempted murder of three other people.
Miss Moss was celebrating her 24th birthday with friends, including Ms Gachette, when she was shot in Kilburn High Road on August 24 outside Woody Grill.
You may also want to watch:
She was a nursery worker from Neasdon and had a four-year-old son.
Three other men, two aged 19 and another aged 28, were also arrested on Wednesday in connection with the incident and have been bailed until early November.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates