Second man charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss.
Hassan Hussain, 28, from the Willesden area is also charged with the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette, two counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
Mr Hussain will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today, Friday.
The charge follows a police operation on Wednesday (2) in relation to the murder of Miss Moss and the attempted murder of three other people.
Miss Moss was celebrating her 24th birthday with friends, including Ms Gachette, when she was shot in Kilburn High Road on August 24 outside Woody Grill.
You may also want to watch:
She was a nursery worker from Neasdon and had a four-year-old son.
Three other men, two aged 19 and another aged 28, were also arrested on Wednesday in connection with the incident and have been bailed until early November.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden