Second man charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss.
Hassan Hussain, 28, from the Willesden area is also charged with the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette, two counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
Mr Hussain will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today, Friday.
The charge follows a police operation on Wednesday (2) in relation to the murder of Miss Moss and the attempted murder of three other people.
Miss Moss was celebrating her 24th birthday with friends, including Ms Gachette, when she was shot in Kilburn High Road on August 24 outside Woody Grill.
She was a nursery worker from Neasdon and had a four-year-old son.
Three other men, two aged 19 and another aged 28, were also arrested on Wednesday in connection with the incident and have been bailed until early November.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack