Second man charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of Sabrina Moss.
Hassan Hussain, 28, from the Willesden area is also charged with the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette, two counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.
Mr Hussain will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today, Friday.
The charge follows a police operation on Wednesday (2) in relation to the murder of Miss Moss and the attempted murder of three other people.
Miss Moss was celebrating her 24th birthday with friends, including Ms Gachette, when she was shot in Kilburn High Road on August 24 outside Woody Grill.
You may also want to watch:
She was a nursery worker from Neasdon and had a four-year-old son.
Three other men, two aged 19 and another aged 28, were also arrested on Wednesday in connection with the incident and have been bailed until early November.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough