Second man accused of killing Sabrina Moss in Kilburn appears in court
- Credit: Archant
A second man accused of shooting dead an innocent young mother as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn has appeared in court.
Sabrina Moss, 24, was shot in the chest outside Woody’s in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, was also injured as were Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with a shotgun and a Mac 10 submachine gun.
Today Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder, three counts of attempted murder, and two counts of possession of a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
His lawyers indicated they would be applying for bail later in the week and Hussain was remanded in custody by the Common Serjeant of London, judge Nicholas Hilliard QC.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, has already been remanded in custody on the same charges and is due to return to court for a plea and case management hearing on 19 November.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids