Second man accused of killing Sabrina Moss in Kilburn appears in court
- Credit: Archant
A second man accused of shooting dead an innocent young mother as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn has appeared in court.
Sabrina Moss, 24, was shot in the chest outside Woody’s in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, was also injured as were Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with a shotgun and a Mac 10 submachine gun.
Today Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder, three counts of attempted murder, and two counts of possession of a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
His lawyers indicated they would be applying for bail later in the week and Hussain was remanded in custody by the Common Serjeant of London, judge Nicholas Hilliard QC.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, has already been remanded in custody on the same charges and is due to return to court for a plea and case management hearing on 19 November.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 7 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed