Second man accused of killing Sabrina Moss in Kilburn appears in court
- Credit: Archant
A second man accused of shooting dead an innocent young mother as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn has appeared in court.
Sabrina Moss, 24, was shot in the chest outside Woody’s in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, was also injured as were Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with a shotgun and a Mac 10 submachine gun.
Today Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder, three counts of attempted murder, and two counts of possession of a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
His lawyers indicated they would be applying for bail later in the week and Hussain was remanded in custody by the Common Serjeant of London, judge Nicholas Hilliard QC.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, has already been remanded in custody on the same charges and is due to return to court for a plea and case management hearing on 19 November.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 4 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden