Schoolboy charged with stabbing and beating teenager in Wembley
Victim was ambushed by six-strong mob as he travelled on the 182
A schoolboy has appeared in court charged with stabbing and beating a teenager on a bus last week.
The 14-year-old, who can not be named for legal reasons, is accused of being part of a six-strong mob who attacked a 17-year-old on the 182 bus in Harrow Road, Wembley, last week.
The victim managed to escape and ran into Wembley Police Station where he raised the alarm.
He was treated for minor injuries in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday (Monday), the boy appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court charged with Grievous Bodily Harm.
He was remanded in custody to appear before the courts on March 12.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road