Schoolboy charged with stabbing and beating teenager in Wembley
Victim was ambushed by six-strong mob as he travelled on the 182
A schoolboy has appeared in court charged with stabbing and beating a teenager on a bus last week.
The 14-year-old, who can not be named for legal reasons, is accused of being part of a six-strong mob who attacked a 17-year-old on the 182 bus in Harrow Road, Wembley, last week.
The victim managed to escape and ran into Wembley Police Station where he raised the alarm.
He was treated for minor injuries in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday (Monday), the boy appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court charged with Grievous Bodily Harm.
He was remanded in custody to appear before the courts on March 12.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai