Schoolboy charged with stabbing and beating teenager in Wembley
Victim was ambushed by six-strong mob as he travelled on the 182
A schoolboy has appeared in court charged with stabbing and beating a teenager on a bus last week.
The 14-year-old, who can not be named for legal reasons, is accused of being part of a six-strong mob who attacked a 17-year-old on the 182 bus in Harrow Road, Wembley, last week.
The victim managed to escape and ran into Wembley Police Station where he raised the alarm.
He was treated for minor injuries in hospital.
Yesterday (Monday), the boy appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court charged with Grievous Bodily Harm.
He was remanded in custody to appear before the courts on March 12.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets