Schoolboy and two teenagers bailed in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing
All three were questioned over double stabbing in Dollis Hill
A schoolboy and two teenagers arrested in connection with a double stabbing that left one man dead have been bailed.
Detectives investigating the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick and the attempted murder of his father Bernard held the 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-old men last week.
Mr Fitzpatrick, a 25-year-old roofer, and his 56-year-old father were attacked in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19.
All three have been bailed to return to a police station in late July.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, and a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill, who can not be named for legal reason, are charged with the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick, the attempted murder and assault of Bernard Fitzpatrick and violent disorder.
Walters, who is also accused of possessing cannabis, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday and was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 6.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
The 16-year-old will appear at Brent Youth Court on June 25.
Two boys aged 15, a 16-year-old, two 17-year-olds, two 18-year-olds, and four men aged 19, 20, 25, and 31, have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date