Schoolboy and two teenagers bailed in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing
All three were questioned over double stabbing in Dollis Hill
A schoolboy and two teenagers arrested in connection with a double stabbing that left one man dead have been bailed.
Detectives investigating the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick and the attempted murder of his father Bernard held the 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-old men last week.
Mr Fitzpatrick, a 25-year-old roofer, and his 56-year-old father were attacked in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19.
All three have been bailed to return to a police station in late July.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, and a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill, who can not be named for legal reason, are charged with the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick, the attempted murder and assault of Bernard Fitzpatrick and violent disorder.
Walters, who is also accused of possessing cannabis, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday and was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 6.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
The 16-year-old will appear at Brent Youth Court on June 25.
Two boys aged 15, a 16-year-old, two 17-year-olds, two 18-year-olds, and four men aged 19, 20, 25, and 31, have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date