Schoolboy and two teenagers bailed in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing
All three were questioned over double stabbing in Dollis Hill
A schoolboy and two teenagers arrested in connection with a double stabbing that left one man dead have been bailed.
Detectives investigating the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick and the attempted murder of his father Bernard held the 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-old men last week.
Mr Fitzpatrick, a 25-year-old roofer, and his 56-year-old father were attacked in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19.
All three have been bailed to return to a police station in late July.
Christopher Walters, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, and a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill, who can not be named for legal reason, are charged with the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick, the attempted murder and assault of Bernard Fitzpatrick and violent disorder.
Walters, who is also accused of possessing cannabis, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday and was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 6.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 5 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 9 Call for pictures of your Platinum Jubilee street parties and celebrations
- 10 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
The 16-year-old will appear at Brent Youth Court on June 25.
Two boys aged 15, a 16-year-old, two 17-year-olds, two 18-year-olds, and four men aged 19, 20, 25, and 31, have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date