Schoolboy and two teenagers bailed in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing
All three were questioned over double stabbing in Dollis Hill
A schoolboy and two teenagers arrested in connection with a double stabbing that left one man dead have been bailed.
Detectives investigating the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick and the attempted murder of his father Bernard held the 15-year-old boy and two 19-year-old men last week.
Mr Fitzpatrick, a 25-year-old roofer, and his 56-year-old father were attacked in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19.
All three have been bailed to return to a police station in late July.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Walters, of Lovett Way in the St Raphael’s Estate, Neasden, and a 16-year-old boy from Mill Hill, who can not be named for legal reason, are charged with the murder of Luke Fitzpatrick, the attempted murder and assault of Bernard Fitzpatrick and violent disorder.
Walters, who is also accused of possessing cannabis, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday and was remanded in custody to appear for a plea and case management hearing on September 6.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
The 16-year-old will appear at Brent Youth Court on June 25.
Two boys aged 15, a 16-year-old, two 17-year-olds, two 18-year-olds, and four men aged 19, 20, 25, and 31, have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date