Saudi millionaire from Maida Vale is cleared of rape after ‘he penetrated teenager when he fell on top of her’
- Credit: central news
A Saudi millionaire from Maida Vale has been cleared of rape after claiming he might have accidentally penetrated the teenager when he tripped and fell on her.
Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, of Nightingale Lodge in Admiral Walk, was accused of forcing himself on the girl as she slept off a night of drinking on the sofa of his flat.
Blackfriars Crown Court heard he had already had sex with her 24-year-old friend and said he might have slipped over on top of her when his genitals were poking out the top of his underwear.
The 18-year-old met Abdulaziz in the exclusive Cirque le Soir nightclub in the West End in August last year where she had been spending the evening with her friend, who was known to the businessman.
He invited them to join him at his £1,000-per-night table and then offered them a ride home in his Aston Martin.
You may also want to watch:
The three went back to his apartment, where he offered them designer Roberto Cavalli vodka before taking the second girl into the bedroom for sex.
The teenager claimed she woke in the early hours with Abdulaziz on top of her forcing himself inside her.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
Abdulaziz said he accidentally fallen on the youngster as she tried to seduce him, and that was how traces of his DNA came to be inside her.
He said he had gone to wake her to offer her a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi ride home, but she had pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.
During the trial, Judge Martin Griffiths permitted the rare step of allowing 20 minutes of Abdulaziz’s evidence to be heard in private.
The jury acquitted Abdulaziz of one count of rape after just 30 minutes of deliberations.