Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn: Sentencing today
- Credit: Archant
Three men who gunned down an innocent nursery teacher with a Mac 10 submachine gun as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn are due to be sentenced today.
Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, are expected to be given life sentences with a minimum tariff of 30 years for the murder of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was blasted in the back with a sawn off shotgun during the attack.
The two women were only hit because they were standing next to the intended targets Edson Da Silva and Mahad Ahmed, who are suspected of being members of the South Kilburn Gang (SKG).
You may also want to watch:
Both men were also injured.
Last month, all three men were found guilty of Ms Moss’s murder, three counts of attempted murder, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm and two charges of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, who allowed the killers to use his house as a base for the murder was convicted of conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm.
All four are expected to be sentenced at the Old Bailey from 2pm.