Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn: Sentencing today
- Credit: Archant
Three men who gunned down an innocent nursery teacher with a Mac 10 submachine gun as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn are due to be sentenced today.
Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, are expected to be given life sentences with a minimum tariff of 30 years for the murder of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was blasted in the back with a sawn off shotgun during the attack.
The two women were only hit because they were standing next to the intended targets Edson Da Silva and Mahad Ahmed, who are suspected of being members of the South Kilburn Gang (SKG).
Both men were also injured.
Last month, all three men were found guilty of Ms Moss’s murder, three counts of attempted murder, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm and two charges of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, who allowed the killers to use his house as a base for the murder was convicted of conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm.
All four are expected to be sentenced at the Old Bailey from 2pm.