Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn: Sentencing today
- Credit: Archant
Three men who gunned down an innocent nursery teacher with a Mac 10 submachine gun as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn are due to be sentenced today.
Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, are expected to be given life sentences with a minimum tariff of 30 years for the murder of Sabrina Moss.
The mother-of-one was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24 last year.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was blasted in the back with a sawn off shotgun during the attack.
The two women were only hit because they were standing next to the intended targets Edson Da Silva and Mahad Ahmed, who are suspected of being members of the South Kilburn Gang (SKG).
You may also want to watch:
Both men were also injured.
Last month, all three men were found guilty of Ms Moss’s murder, three counts of attempted murder, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm and two charges of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 7 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
Simon Baptiste, 29, of Rondu Road, Cricklewood, who allowed the killers to use his house as a base for the murder was convicted of conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm.
All four are expected to be sentenced at the Old Bailey from 2pm.