Robert Duff: £10,000 reward for information on ‘murdered’ Kilburn dad who went missing in 2013
- Credit: Archant
A reward of £10,000 is being offered for information into the 2013 disappearance of Kilburn man Robert Duff – who police believe may have been murdered.
Robert didn’t turn up to his daughter’s 18th birthday on January 12 that year, and he has never been seen since. The 37-year-old had links to Camden Town, Archway and Kentish Town.
A key line of investigation are that earlier on the day he went missing he “pocket dialled” his daughter Stephanie resulting in a voice message being recorded. A woman and two men – one with a Scottish accent – were heard shouting at a dog in the background.
Two men arrested in Archway earlier this year on suspicion of murder have been released under investigation and enquiries are ongoing.
In the meantime, charity Crimestoppers is offering £10,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or people responsible for Robert Duff’s murder or the discovery of his body.
You may also want to watch:
Dave Hunter, head of operations at Crimestoppers, said: “We are offering this reward for information as the family are desperate for answers, especially given the number of years that have passed since this poor man’s disappearance.
“There has been a wall of silence since for too long and this reward may help encourage those with information to speak up.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
“Robert Duff was a much-loved family man. Someone, somewhere knows what happened. We hope that their conscience will be stirred to do the right thing if they know what happened to this father of two.
“The wall of silence has prevented anyone facing justice so far.”
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through the non-traceable Anonymous Online Form here.