Robbers threaten to stab teenage boy in Dollis Hill
- Credit: Archant
Victim, 16, was forced to hand over his mobile phone
A police investigation is underway after two youths threatened to stab a teenage boy during a mobile phone robbery in Dollis Hill.
The 16-year-old was walking in Park Avenue North towards Anson Road when he was approached by the robbers from opposite directions on Friday morning at 9am.
One threatened to knife him unless he handed over his phone.
They both fled south along Park Avenue North.
Both were black, one was around 16-year-old, 5ft 10 ins tall of a thin build and was wearing a black jumper, black joggers and grey trainers and black gloves.
The second was 6ft 2ins tall, stocky build and was wearing a grey tracksuit top with hood up, grey jogger bottoms and a blue bandana covering his face.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 6 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.