Robbers target Wembley jewellers for the second time in nine months
Crooks tried to smash their way into Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road
Police are appealing for information after a gang of robbers targeted a jewellers in Wembley for the second time in nine months.
The crooks struck at Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road, but were thwarted by a security door forcing them to flee empty-handed.
The five robbers pulled up in a black BMW at the corner of Ealing Road and Chaplin Road, before rushing to the shop and forcing the shutters open on June 15 at around 1.30am.
They kicked down the first door but fled after they were unable to smash through a second door.
You may also want to watch:
A gang of robbers also fled empty-handed when they failed to break into the shop last September.
PC Tom Palmer from Brent Police is investigating the attempted robbery.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
He said: “I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened to contact me. There was a person sitting at the bus stop at the time that may have seen the incident and I would like that person to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.