Robbers target Wembley jewellers for the second time in nine months
Crooks tried to smash their way into Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road
Police are appealing for information after a gang of robbers targeted a jewellers in Wembley for the second time in nine months.
The crooks struck at Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road, but were thwarted by a security door forcing them to flee empty-handed.
The five robbers pulled up in a black BMW at the corner of Ealing Road and Chaplin Road, before rushing to the shop and forcing the shutters open on June 15 at around 1.30am.
They kicked down the first door but fled after they were unable to smash through a second door.
You may also want to watch:
A gang of robbers also fled empty-handed when they failed to break into the shop last September.
PC Tom Palmer from Brent Police is investigating the attempted robbery.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
He said: “I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened to contact me. There was a person sitting at the bus stop at the time that may have seen the incident and I would like that person to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.