Robbers target Wembley jewellers for the second time in nine months
Crooks tried to smash their way into Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road
Police are appealing for information after a gang of robbers targeted a jewellers in Wembley for the second time in nine months.
The crooks struck at Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road, but were thwarted by a security door forcing them to flee empty-handed.
The five robbers pulled up in a black BMW at the corner of Ealing Road and Chaplin Road, before rushing to the shop and forcing the shutters open on June 15 at around 1.30am.
They kicked down the first door but fled after they were unable to smash through a second door.
You may also want to watch:
A gang of robbers also fled empty-handed when they failed to break into the shop last September.
PC Tom Palmer from Brent Police is investigating the attempted robbery.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
He said: “I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened to contact me. There was a person sitting at the bus stop at the time that may have seen the incident and I would like that person to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.