Robbers target Wembley jewellers for the second time in nine months
Crooks tried to smash their way into Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road
Police are appealing for information after a gang of robbers targeted a jewellers in Wembley for the second time in nine months.
The crooks struck at Kenya Jewellers in Ealing Road, but were thwarted by a security door forcing them to flee empty-handed.
The five robbers pulled up in a black BMW at the corner of Ealing Road and Chaplin Road, before rushing to the shop and forcing the shutters open on June 15 at around 1.30am.
They kicked down the first door but fled after they were unable to smash through a second door.
A gang of robbers also fled empty-handed when they failed to break into the shop last September.
PC Tom Palmer from Brent Police is investigating the attempted robbery.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
He said: “I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened to contact me. There was a person sitting at the bus stop at the time that may have seen the incident and I would like that person to get in touch.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.