Robbers steals £5k Cartier watch from motorist in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find two robbers who stole a £4,000 Cartier watch from a motorist in Kilburn.
The 44-year-old victim was sitting in his black Audi A3 on Winchester Avenue, waiting for a recovery vehicle as he had a punctured tyre, when the pair approached him.
They tried to make small talk with him before one leant through the driver’s window and snatched his £5,000 Cartier Santos 100 watch.
They fled in the direction of Salusbury Road.
The suspects were both black men, one aged around 18 and the other in his early to mid 20s.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about the robbery which took place on April 14 at 7.10pm or knows of the timepiece’s whereabouts should call Brent Police on 1010.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 6 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants