Roads closed off after man seriously assaulted in Neasden
Investigations are underway
A man is in a serious condition after being assaulted in a Neasden this afternoon (Wednesday).
Police were called to Wharton Close off Neasden Lane, where they found the victim with serious injuries at around 2.30pm.
He is being treated in a central London hospital.
Police have cordoned of a section of Neasden Lane to allow forensic officers to scour the area for clues.
A police investigation is underway.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 3 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 4 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 7 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 Five arrests, drugs and weapons seized in Harlesden raids
- 10 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead