Roads closed off after man seriously assaulted in Neasden
Investigations are underway
A man is in a serious condition after being assaulted in a Neasden this afternoon (Wednesday).
Police were called to Wharton Close off Neasden Lane, where they found the victim with serious injuries at around 2.30pm.
He is being treated in a central London hospital.
Police have cordoned of a section of Neasden Lane to allow forensic officers to scour the area for clues.
You may also want to watch:
A police investigation is underway.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill