Riot police called in after woman attacks officers in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police in riot gear were called to help with an arrest warrant after a woman began attacking officers at a flat in Neasden.
Police in riot gear were called to help with an arrest warrant after a woman allegedly began attacking officers at a flat in Neasden.
Officers were carrying out an arrest warrant, in connection with an allegation of assault, at an address on the North Circular near Links Road last night at 11.15pm.
When they arrived, a woman allegedly began throwing broken glass. She is also accused of throwing bleach at officers.
One police officer sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Additional officers, including members of the Met’s Taskforce team as well as a police helicopter were called to the scene, as she allegedly continued to throw objects at police.
An eye witness said that ambulances and the fire brigade were also on the scene and a number of residents said they could hear the helicopter circling for a period of time.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
A woman was arrested at 4am and taken to a north London hospital.