Riot police called in after woman attacks officers in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police in riot gear were called to help with an arrest warrant after a woman began attacking officers at a flat in Neasden.
Police in riot gear were called to help with an arrest warrant after a woman allegedly began attacking officers at a flat in Neasden.
Officers were carrying out an arrest warrant, in connection with an allegation of assault, at an address on the North Circular near Links Road last night at 11.15pm.
When they arrived, a woman allegedly began throwing broken glass. She is also accused of throwing bleach at officers.
One police officer sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Additional officers, including members of the Met’s Taskforce team as well as a police helicopter were called to the scene, as she allegedly continued to throw objects at police.
An eye witness said that ambulances and the fire brigade were also on the scene and a number of residents said they could hear the helicopter circling for a period of time.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
A woman was arrested at 4am and taken to a north London hospital.