Riot police called in after woman attacks officers in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police in riot gear were called to help with an arrest warrant after a woman began attacking officers at a flat in Neasden.
Police in riot gear were called to help with an arrest warrant after a woman allegedly began attacking officers at a flat in Neasden.
Officers were carrying out an arrest warrant, in connection with an allegation of assault, at an address on the North Circular near Links Road last night at 11.15pm.
When they arrived, a woman allegedly began throwing broken glass. She is also accused of throwing bleach at officers.
One police officer sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Additional officers, including members of the Met’s Taskforce team as well as a police helicopter were called to the scene, as she allegedly continued to throw objects at police.
An eye witness said that ambulances and the fire brigade were also on the scene and a number of residents said they could hear the helicopter circling for a period of time.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
A woman was arrested at 4am and taken to a north London hospital.