Rebailed: Teens arrested in connection with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers who were arrested and bailed in connection with the murder of an innocent bystander in Harlesden have all been rebailed.
The two 18-year-olds and 19-year-old were held on suspicion of robbery after Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fire in Church Road on March 9.
The killer used a ‘high-powered weapon’ believed to be an ‘Uzi’ before fleeing in a dark coloured car with blacked out windows.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target and his killing was in revenge for a robbery where a man from the Church End Estate was targeted by rivals from South Kilburn.
A video showing gang members from Church End holding a gold watch and several pieces of jewellery believed to have been stolen during the robbery was posted online hours before Mr Tetlow was murdered.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tetlow’s mother, Pamela Humphrey, has appealed for information leading to her son’s killer.
She said: “It wasn’t a killing, it was an execution. I miss my son very much. Our family miss him very much; he was loved and is still loved.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
“The only way to stop this happening again is for people to come forward and provide information that will see the killer and accomplices brought to trial as soon as possible. These people claim to have no fear but they so have one overriding fear, and that is of being caught.
“Let’s reflect that fear by passing information that will see them being caught.”
Four other man aged 21, 23, 24 and 29, who were arrested and bailed on suspicion of Mr Tetlow’s murder will answer bail later this month.
Witnesses or anyone with information should call 0208 358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.