Craig Small shooting: Harlesden grime artist Skrapz charged with perverting course of justice as three more men arrested in connection with Wembley killing
- Credit: Archant
A UK grime artist is among three men charged in connection with the murder of a father in Wembley.
Craig Small, 32, was gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road, Monks Park, at about 8pm on July 5.
UK rapper and grime artist Skrapz, real name Christopher Kyei, 32, was charged on September 12 with perverting the course of justice.
Formerly of Church Road, Harlesden, but now living in Craig Mount, Radlett, Kyei is a member of the Ice City Boyz group.
Courtney Ellis, 34, of Mafeking Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and perverting the course of justice on September 12. Horaine Nicholas, 29, of Crawford Avenue, Wembley, was charged the same day with perverting the course of justice. They appeared at the Old Bailey on September 17 and were remanded in custody until their next appearance on December 3.
You may also want to watch:
Police have also made afurther arrest in connection with Mr Small's death.
A 28-year-old man, from north west London, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder and assisting an offender.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 6 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
A 32-year-old man, from north London, who was arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession of class A and B drugs has been released without charge.
Both men remain in custody at a south London police station.
A 28-year-old male arrested on September 11 on suspicion of assisting an offender and possession of a prohibited firearm has been released under investigation.