Range Rover driver crashes after he is shot at in Paddington street
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a gunman who shot at a driver causing him to crash into a block of flats in Paddington yesterday afternoon.
The 32-year-old victim was driving alone in a black Range Rover in Gloucester Terrace when he was targeted at around 3.10pm.
He escaped uninjured after crashing his vehicle in Cleveland Terrace.
The suspect, who was brandishing a handgun, fled on foot.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the shooting.
Any witnesses should call 020 8785 8580 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime