Range Rover driver crashes after he is shot at in Paddington street
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a gunman who shot at a driver causing him to crash into a block of flats in Paddington yesterday afternoon.
The 32-year-old victim was driving alone in a black Range Rover in Gloucester Terrace when he was targeted at around 3.10pm.
He escaped uninjured after crashing his vehicle in Cleveland Terrace.
The suspect, who was brandishing a handgun, fled on foot.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the shooting.
Any witnesses should call 020 8785 8580 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life