Range Rover driver crashes after he is shot at in Paddington street
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a gunman who shot at a driver causing him to crash into a block of flats in Paddington yesterday afternoon.
The 32-year-old victim was driving alone in a black Range Rover in Gloucester Terrace when he was targeted at around 3.10pm.
He escaped uninjured after crashing his vehicle in Cleveland Terrace.
The suspect, who was brandishing a handgun, fled on foot.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the shooting.
Any witnesses should call 020 8785 8580 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury