Racist abuse hurled at bus driver in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have today released the image of a woman they would like to speak to after a bus driver was racially abused in Kilburn.
The N16 bus was in Kilburn High Road when a female passenger got on but refused to pay.
After the driver refused to drive on until she paid she hurled racist abuse before getting off.
The suspect is white, about 60-70-years-old, and around 5ft 7in tall.
She had red shoulder length hair and was wearing a green cardigan.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened on Saturday, 23 April at around 1.15am.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Constable Matt Poore on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference CRIS 1909911/16.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield