Queensbury stabbing: Man attacked in Eton Grove open space in ‘critical condition’ in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man was airlifted to hospital last night after being found with a stab wound in a Queensbury Park.
Police were called at about 6.30pm yesterdayto reports of a man stabbed in the Eton Grove open space.
The man, believed to be aged in his 20s, was rushed to an east London hospital by helicopter.
He remains in a critical condition in hospital - his next of kin have been informwed.
Police enquiries are ongoing, no arrests have yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact officers at the North West Command Unit on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6796/18Sept.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street