Queensbury stabbing: Man attacked in Eton Grove open space in ‘critical condition’ in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man was airlifted to hospital last night after being found with a stab wound in a Queensbury Park.
Police were called at about 6.30pm yesterdayto reports of a man stabbed in the Eton Grove open space.
The man, believed to be aged in his 20s, was rushed to an east London hospital by helicopter.
He remains in a critical condition in hospital - his next of kin have been informwed.
Police enquiries are ongoing, no arrests have yet been made.
Anyone with information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact officers at the North West Command Unit on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6796/18Sept.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 2 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 3 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 4 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 5 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping
- 8 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat