Queensbury stabbing: Man attacked in Eton Grove open space in ‘critical condition’ in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man was airlifted to hospital last night after being found with a stab wound in a Queensbury Park.
Police were called at about 6.30pm yesterdayto reports of a man stabbed in the Eton Grove open space.
The man, believed to be aged in his 20s, was rushed to an east London hospital by helicopter.
He remains in a critical condition in hospital - his next of kin have been informwed.
Police enquiries are ongoing, no arrests have yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact officers at the North West Command Unit on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6796/18Sept.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park