Queensbury stabbing: Man attacked in Eton Grove open space in ‘critical condition’ in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man was airlifted to hospital last night after being found with a stab wound in a Queensbury Park.
Police were called at about 6.30pm yesterdayto reports of a man stabbed in the Eton Grove open space.
The man, believed to be aged in his 20s, was rushed to an east London hospital by helicopter.
He remains in a critical condition in hospital - his next of kin have been informwed.
Police enquiries are ongoing, no arrests have yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact officers at the North West Command Unit on 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6796/18Sept.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea