Police named Queen’s Park stabbing victim as Eltom Mohamed Eltom
- Credit: Archant
Police have named a teenager fatally stabbed in Queen’s Park as Eltom Mohamed Eltom.
Emergency services were called just after 10pm on October 31 to reports of a group of young men fighting on Fernhead Road.
Officers attended along with the London Ambulance Service who despite providing first aid, were unable to save the 19-year-old man’s life.
Detectives are confident that he is Eltom Mohamed Eltom, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin has been informed and are being supported by specialist officers.
You may also want to watch:
Formal identification awaits.
A 20-year-old man who was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
Police arrested a 20-year-old man on suspicion of murder today, November 13, who remains in police custody.
The Met’s murder squad are leading the investigation.
Det Chf Insp Simon Stancombe, said: “We believe Eltom suffered a fatal stab injury during a fight involving 12 males on Fernhead Road.
“We are keen to speak to anyone who was in that area on 31 October, at around 10pm.
“Anyone who saw what happened or has information about the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference Cad 9734/31Oct.”