Queen’s Park shooting: Maida Vale man dies from wounds
- Credit: Met Police
A man who was shot in Queen’s Park has died from his injuries.
Eraj Seifi, 46, of Maida Vale, was found suffering from gunshot wounds to the head in Bravington Road on the afternoon of January 29.
He was treated by medics at the scene before being taken to a central London hospital where he remained in a critical condition for more than a week, before dying, in hospital, on February 7.
A post mortem examination conducted at Westminster Mortuary on Tuesday (February 11) found the cause of death to be a gunshot wound to the head.
Two men are charged in connection with the investigation:
You may also want to watch:
Errol James, 51, of Bruckner Street, West Kilburn, was arrested on January 31 on suspicion of attempted murder. He was further arrested on February 5 and was charged later that day with attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court on February 6 where he was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on 3 March.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
Romello Briggs-Leon, 25, of Second Avenue, Kensal Town, was arrested on February 3 and charged with attempted murder in the early hours of February 4.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court the same day and was also remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on March 3.