QPR striker Loic Remy is bailed after being arrested on suspicion of rape
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
French international, 26, was arrested yesterday with two other men
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been bailed after he was arrested on suspicion of rape.
The 26-year-old French international was being held by officers from the Met’s Operation Sapphire team together with two other men age 22 and 23.
They been bailed until September
The trio were arrested yesterday after a 34-year-old woman claimed she was raped by three men in west London on May 6.
You may also want to watch:
Remy joined QPR in January for £8 million but was unable to help the team avoid relegation from the Premier League.
He is expected to leave the west London club this summer, with top clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in signing him.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application