QPR striker Loic Remy is bailed after being arrested on suspicion of rape
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
French international, 26, was arrested yesterday with two other men
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been bailed after he was arrested on suspicion of rape.
The 26-year-old French international was being held by officers from the Met’s Operation Sapphire team together with two other men age 22 and 23.
They been bailed until September
The trio were arrested yesterday after a 34-year-old woman claimed she was raped by three men in west London on May 6.
You may also want to watch:
Remy joined QPR in January for £8 million but was unable to help the team avoid relegation from the Premier League.
He is expected to leave the west London club this summer, with top clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in signing him.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime