QPR striker Loic Remy is bailed after being arrested on suspicion of rape
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
French international, 26, was arrested yesterday with two other men
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been bailed after he was arrested on suspicion of rape.
The 26-year-old French international was being held by officers from the Met’s Operation Sapphire team together with two other men age 22 and 23.
They been bailed until September
The trio were arrested yesterday after a 34-year-old woman claimed she was raped by three men in west London on May 6.
You may also want to watch:
Remy joined QPR in January for £8 million but was unable to help the team avoid relegation from the Premier League.
He is expected to leave the west London club this summer, with top clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in signing him.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property