QPR striker Loic Remy is bailed after being arrested on suspicion of rape
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
French international, 26, was arrested yesterday with two other men
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been bailed after he was arrested on suspicion of rape.
The 26-year-old French international was being held by officers from the Met’s Operation Sapphire team together with two other men age 22 and 23.
They been bailed until September
The trio were arrested yesterday after a 34-year-old woman claimed she was raped by three men in west London on May 6.
Remy joined QPR in January for £8 million but was unable to help the team avoid relegation from the Premier League.
He is expected to leave the west London club this summer, with top clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in signing him.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley