QPR striker Loic Remy arrested on suspicion of rape
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Footballer was held with two other men at an address in Fulham this morning
A QPR footballer has been arrested on suspicion of rape this morning.
Striker Loic Remy, 26, was held with two other men age 22 and 23 at an address in Fulham, west London.
All three are being questioned by officers from Operation Sapphire in connection with an alleged sex attack on a 34-year-old woman involving three men on May 6.
A Met spokesman said: “On the morning of May 15 three men, 26, 23, and 22, were arrested at an address in Fulham on suspicion of rape - they remain in custody at a west London police station.”
You may also want to watch:
The French international joined QPR in January for £8 million but was unable to help the team avoid relegation from the Premier League.
He is expected to leave the west London club this summer, with top clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in signing him.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting