Public meeting to take place following Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Detectives will answer questions and give an update on their investigation
Detectives investigating the murder of a man in Dollis Hill are holding a public meeting tomorrow evening (Friday).
Luke Fitzpatrick, 25, died after he was attacked and stabbed by up to 20 men in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on Saturday at around 11.30pm.
His 56-year-old father Bernie was also knifed when he went to his son’s rescues.
He is in a stable condition in hospital.
Luke and his father had been watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub in Oxgate Lane, shortly before he was killed.
Officers from Brent Police, the Met’s murder team and Dollis Hill Safer Neighbourhood Team will be on hand to answer questions and discuss the latest updates in their investigation.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 6 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 7 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
- 10 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
Detective Superintendent Steve Kershaw from Brent Police has appealed to residents to stay calm.
He said: “I am asking residents to stay focus and let the police get justice for Luke.”
The meeting will take place tomorrow at the community hall in Coomber Close, Dollis Hill, from 7.30pm.
Six people have now been arrested in connection with the double stabbing.
The 25-year-old roofer was stabbed to death in Crest Road, at the junction of Alder Grove, on Saturday at around 11.30pm.
Two teenagers, both aged 17, and a 31-year-old man have been bailed to return to a police station at a later dat.
The males aged 16, 20 and 23 are currently in custody being questioned by detectives.