Pub fight in Neasden leaves peacemaker in a coma
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a pub fight in Neasden which has left a peacemaker in a coma.
The 45-year-old victim, a Polish national, was trying to break up the brawl inside Charlie’s Bar in Neasden Lane, when he was punched in the face by a man he had earlier befriended.
He was left unconscious in a pool of blood and is in a comatose state.
He is currently in a stable condition in hospital.
The attack took place on December 6 at around 11.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 quoting reference CRIS 1929512/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 7 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury