Pub fight in Neasden leaves peacemaker in a coma
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a pub fight in Neasden which has left a peacemaker in a coma.
The 45-year-old victim, a Polish national, was trying to break up the brawl inside Charlie’s Bar in Neasden Lane, when he was punched in the face by a man he had earlier befriended.
He was left unconscious in a pool of blood and is in a comatose state.
He is currently in a stable condition in hospital.
The attack took place on December 6 at around 11.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 quoting reference CRIS 1929512/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat