Pub fight in Neasden leaves peacemaker in a coma
- Credit: Archant
Police have released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a pub fight in Neasden which has left a peacemaker in a coma.
The 45-year-old victim, a Polish national, was trying to break up the brawl inside Charlie’s Bar in Neasden Lane, when he was punched in the face by a man he had earlier befriended.
He was left unconscious in a pool of blood and is in a comatose state.
He is currently in a stable condition in hospital.
The attack took place on December 6 at around 11.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 quoting reference CRIS 1929512/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life