Preston Park stabbing: Second teenager charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has become the second person charged over a stabbing in Preston Park, Wembley on July 9.
Keiano Gooden-Joseph, 18, of Harrow Road, Westminster, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on Tuesday, 16 and charged on the following day.
Gooden-Joseph appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Thursday, and will now - along with a 16 year old from Harrow who was charged last week - next appear in court at the Old Bailey on August 8.
The 16 year old cannot be named because of his age.
Police were called to Preston Park, at the corner with Carlton Avenue East at 2.45pm on the day in question to reports of armed men in the area.
Emergency services including the London Air Ambulance attended and found a 21-year-old man collapsed in the park with stab wounds.
- 1 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 QPR's Barbet sets sights on another win at Coventry
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 7 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group