Preston Park stabbing: Second teenager charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has become the second person charged over a stabbing in Preston Park, Wembley on July 9.
Keiano Gooden-Joseph, 18, of Harrow Road, Westminster, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on Tuesday, 16 and charged on the following day.
Gooden-Joseph appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Thursday, and will now - along with a 16 year old from Harrow who was charged last week - next appear in court at the Old Bailey on August 8.
The 16 year old cannot be named because of his age.
Police were called to Preston Park, at the corner with Carlton Avenue East at 2.45pm on the day in question to reports of armed men in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services including the London Air Ambulance attended and found a 21-year-old man collapsed in the park with stab wounds.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application