Pregnant woman slashed with knife in brutal Kilburn attack
Victim received cuts to her hand while trying to stop violent trio from stabbing her in her stomach
A pregnant woman has been violently slashed while trying to stop three men from stabbing her stomach in a brutal attack in Kilburn.
The 36-year-old woman, who is six-months pregnant, was attacked in Buckley Road as she walked home from work on Monday at 7.15pm.
Police believe the violent trio followed her as she walked from Kilburn Tube Station before grabbing her from behind.
One of them pulled out a knife and began to jab the blade into her stomach.
You may also want to watch:
She received cuts to her hand while trying to hold back the three inch brass coloured knife which had a serrated edge.
The woman screamed and shouted before they let go and walked off towards the High Road.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 Hope for the Welsh Harp
The suspects are described as black and between 15 and 20-years-old.
One was wearing a Barbour style padded jacket, dark green with a diamond pattern.
He was also wearing black wool gloves and a black hoodie.
PC Paul Connelly from the Priority Crime Unit at Brent said: “This was a deeply traumatic and horrific ordeal for the victim and we are treating this incident seriously. I believe that there would have been many people in the area at the time who may have seen or even heard the events leading up to this assault.
“I urge anyone with information to contact us on 0208 733 3250 call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”