Police appeal as man convicted for sexual assault absconds from Central Middlesex Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man with a conviction for sexual assault has absconded from a mental health facility in Park Royal.
Oussoumane Diarra, 33, left the Central Middlesex Hospital, in Acton Lane at around 9pm on Friday (August 2).
Police are urging anyone who sees Diarra or who has information as to his whereabouts to get in touch.
He is currently detained at the hospital under the mental health act following a conviction for sexual assault, police said.
Diarra requires regular medication which he is not thought to have in his possession.
A spokesperson said: “Anyone who sees Oussoumane Diarra is advised not to approach him but to call 999.”
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts are asked to call Brent Police on 101.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley