Police appeal as man convicted for sexual assault absconds from Central Middlesex Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man with a conviction for sexual assault has absconded from a mental health facility in Park Royal.
Oussoumane Diarra, 33, left the Central Middlesex Hospital, in Acton Lane at around 9pm on Friday (August 2).
Police are urging anyone who sees Diarra or who has information as to his whereabouts to get in touch.
He is currently detained at the hospital under the mental health act following a conviction for sexual assault, police said.
Diarra requires regular medication which he is not thought to have in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: “Anyone who sees Oussoumane Diarra is advised not to approach him but to call 999.”
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts are asked to call Brent Police on 101.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat