Police appeal as man convicted for sexual assault absconds from Central Middlesex Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man with a conviction for sexual assault has absconded from a mental health facility in Park Royal.
Oussoumane Diarra, 33, left the Central Middlesex Hospital, in Acton Lane at around 9pm on Friday (August 2).
Police are urging anyone who sees Diarra or who has information as to his whereabouts to get in touch.
He is currently detained at the hospital under the mental health act following a conviction for sexual assault, police said.
Diarra requires regular medication which he is not thought to have in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: “Anyone who sees Oussoumane Diarra is advised not to approach him but to call 999.”
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts are asked to call Brent Police on 101.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application