Police appeal as man convicted for sexual assault absconds from Central Middlesex Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man with a conviction for sexual assault has absconded from a mental health facility in Park Royal.
Oussoumane Diarra, 33, left the Central Middlesex Hospital, in Acton Lane at around 9pm on Friday (August 2).
Police are urging anyone who sees Diarra or who has information as to his whereabouts to get in touch.
He is currently detained at the hospital under the mental health act following a conviction for sexual assault, police said.
Diarra requires regular medication which he is not thought to have in his possession.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: “Anyone who sees Oussoumane Diarra is advised not to approach him but to call 999.”
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts are asked to call Brent Police on 101.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings