Police shut down illegal rave in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Brent police raided an illegal rave in Wembley in the early hours of Sunday morning, seizing sound systems and shutting down the party.
Officers swooped on the property in Wembley High Road shortly before 1.30am.
Pictures show police vans lining the street near the property
Police said the occupants of the building engaged with officers and there were no reports of disorder.
No arrests were made.
Brent police tweeted just before 3am: “Officers are currently on scene at an unauthorised event High Street, Wembley.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 6 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 7 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 8 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'