Police seize drugs after raiding house in Neasden
Officers storm property in Cambridge Close this morning
Police have seized a quantity of drugs after raiding a house in Neasden this morning (Monday).
Officers stormed the address in Cambridge Close following concerns from neighbours about the property being used for drug dealing.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man is being questioned after being held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis.
A-19-year-old man is being quizzed after being arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am pleased with this result.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 9 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
“This link with the public is vital and I would encourage anyone with concerns around addresses in their area to contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team and we will act on it.”