Police seize drugs after raiding house in Neasden
Officers storm property in Cambridge Close this morning
Police have seized a quantity of drugs after raiding a house in Neasden this morning (Monday).
Officers stormed the address in Cambridge Close following concerns from neighbours about the property being used for drug dealing.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man is being questioned after being held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
A-19-year-old man is being quizzed after being arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am pleased with this result.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
“This link with the public is vital and I would encourage anyone with concerns around addresses in their area to contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team and we will act on it.”