Police seize drugs after raiding house in Neasden
Officers storm property in Cambridge Close this morning
Police have seized a quantity of drugs after raiding a house in Neasden this morning (Monday).
Officers stormed the address in Cambridge Close following concerns from neighbours about the property being used for drug dealing.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man is being questioned after being held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
A-19-year-old man is being quizzed after being arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am pleased with this result.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 10 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
“This link with the public is vital and I would encourage anyone with concerns around addresses in their area to contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team and we will act on it.”