Police seize drugs after raiding house in Neasden
Officers storm property in Cambridge Close this morning
Police have seized a quantity of drugs after raiding a house in Neasden this morning (Monday).
Officers stormed the address in Cambridge Close following concerns from neighbours about the property being used for drug dealing.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man is being questioned after being held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
A-19-year-old man is being quizzed after being arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am pleased with this result.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
“This link with the public is vital and I would encourage anyone with concerns around addresses in their area to contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team and we will act on it.”