Police seize drugs after raiding house in Neasden
Officers storm property in Cambridge Close this morning
Police have seized a quantity of drugs after raiding a house in Neasden this morning (Monday).
Officers stormed the address in Cambridge Close following concerns from neighbours about the property being used for drug dealing.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man is being questioned after being held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
A-19-year-old man is being quizzed after being arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs
Sergeant John Lawrence from Welsh Harp Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am pleased with this result.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 4 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
“This link with the public is vital and I would encourage anyone with concerns around addresses in their area to contact their local Safer Neighbourhoods Team and we will act on it.”