Police seeking witnesses of fatal Kensal Rise car crash
- Credit: Google
A man was killed in the collision between two Mercedes in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a fatal car crash in Kensal Rise on Saturday January 6.
A man died when his Mercedes car hit another Mercedes on Chamberlayne Road, at the junction with Hardinge Road, at around 12.50am.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.33am. His next of kin have been informed.
Police would like to speak to a group of people who were walking along Chamberlayne Road, north bound, at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the second car stopped at the scene. He was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, and drink driving, before being taken to a central London hospital for treatment to minor injuries.
He has now been released under investigation.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Senior Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8991 9555.