Police seeking witnesses of fatal Kensal Rise car crash
- Credit: Google
A man was killed in the collision between two Mercedes in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a fatal car crash in Kensal Rise on Saturday January 6.
A man died when his Mercedes car hit another Mercedes on Chamberlayne Road, at the junction with Hardinge Road, at around 12.50am.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.33am. His next of kin have been informed.
Police would like to speak to a group of people who were walking along Chamberlayne Road, north bound, at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the second car stopped at the scene. He was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, and drink driving, before being taken to a central London hospital for treatment to minor injuries.
He has now been released under investigation.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Senior Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8991 9555.