Police seeking witnesses of fatal Kensal Rise car crash
- Credit: Google
A man was killed in the collision between two Mercedes in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a fatal car crash in Kensal Rise on Saturday January 6.
A man died when his Mercedes car hit another Mercedes on Chamberlayne Road, at the junction with Hardinge Road, at around 12.50am.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.33am. His next of kin have been informed.
Police would like to speak to a group of people who were walking along Chamberlayne Road, north bound, at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the second car stopped at the scene. He was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, and drink driving, before being taken to a central London hospital for treatment to minor injuries.
He has now been released under investigation.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Senior Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8991 9555.