Police seeking witnesses of fatal Kensal Rise car crash
- Credit: Google
A man was killed in the collision between two Mercedes in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a fatal car crash in Kensal Rise on Saturday January 6.
A man died when his Mercedes car hit another Mercedes on Chamberlayne Road, at the junction with Hardinge Road, at around 12.50am.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.33am. His next of kin have been informed.
Police would like to speak to a group of people who were walking along Chamberlayne Road, north bound, at the time of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the second car stopped at the scene. He was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, and drink driving, before being taken to a central London hospital for treatment to minor injuries.
He has now been released under investigation.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Senior Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8991 9555.