Police seeking witnesses of fatal Kensal Rise car crash
- Credit: Google
A man was killed in the collision between two Mercedes in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses after a fatal car crash in Kensal Rise on Saturday January 6.
A man died when his Mercedes car hit another Mercedes on Chamberlayne Road, at the junction with Hardinge Road, at around 12.50am.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene at 1.33am. His next of kin have been informed.
Police would like to speak to a group of people who were walking along Chamberlayne Road, north bound, at the time of the collision.
The driver of the second car stopped at the scene. He was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, and drink driving, before being taken to a central London hospital for treatment to minor injuries.
He has now been released under investigation.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Three arrested and taser discharged during vehicle stop in Kingsbury
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Senior Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8991 9555.